Introduction to the GDPR module
Objectives of this module
The main purpose of the Introduction to the GDPR module is to review the key concepts of the regulation. It gives participants an overall understanding of the GDPR. The participant can then put this new knowledge directly into practice to bring a small company into compliance.
- The establishment of a Register of processing operations ;
- An initial methodology for the revision of a subcontracting agreement
Who is this module for?
People who want to understand all the general concepts without going into too much detail when it comes to the GDPR text.
What is the structure of the introduction module?
- The first chapter is divided into 15 themes which provide an overall view of the GDPR.
- The following chapter is devoted to a practical exercise of building an initial Register of processing activities on the basis of a fictitious case study.
- The third chapter offers a practical exercise on Direct Marketing.
- The fourth chapter tackles the concept of subcontracting.
Presentation of the introduction to the GDPR course
This video presents the topics covered in the Introduction to the GDPR module